A dedicated computer/server – with email, database(s) and fully functional with website – I.T. and infrastructure supplied by Oamaru Print and Copy Ltd.
To be designed and managed by an employee for O.R.A – taking direction form O.R.A. and Oamaru Retailers, with technical support supplied by Oamaru Print. Also to can be managed by oamaru retailers
A dedicated staff member (1 hour for each retailer, plus 1/4 hour per retailer for website changes and reporting to O.R.A.) under the guidance for Oamaru Print and Copy Ltd for access to computer servers, technical support and wifi network.
To create a website and communication network – where customers can access Oamaru with the idea of growing, promoting and selling Oamaru, its retailers, products and services to local, national and inter-national markets.
Website current abilities
- Decal with open hours, website and contact details for your front door/window of each retailer.
- Oamaru Telegram as a door-card – to bring Customer to the O.R.A. website (www.oamaru.net.nz)
- Email address for locals with SSL Security and spam filters
- future local Wifi access to email, website.
Near Future for the Oamaru.net.nz – when cash flow is available
- Local Wifi
- Life radio and local media streaming over wifi
- Video & phone calls over wifi
- The ability for Oamaru retails access internet where Wifi is available +$25 month (processed to Retailers Ass)
- Town wireless access for retailers, customers and visitors to Oamaru.net.nz Website(s)
- Access to Oamaru.net.nz wifi – Free
- Default website when accessing Wifi (oamaru.net.nz) so customers can view, book and purchase all oamaru retailers goods and services.
- Access to all sub-domain websites
- files and document sharing for Retailers from work to home where wifi access is available
- dedicated servers for computer backup and files storage
- sale of coupons for full internet access (processed to Retailers Ass)