Oamaru Net operates the www.oamaru.net.nz website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Oamaru Net website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Code of Conduct Email Services.
By signing up to out email service you agree to these Terms, you’re agreeing that, when using the Services, you will follow these rules:
- i. Don’t do anything illegal.
- ii. Don’t engage in any activity that exploits, harms or threatens to harm.
- iii. Don’t send spam. Spam is unwanted or unsolicited bulk email, postings, contact requests, SMS (text messages) or instant messages.
- iv. Don’t publicly display or use the Services to share inappropriate Content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity) or Your Content or material that does not comply with local laws or regulations.
- v. Don’t engage in activity that is false or misleading (e.g. asking for money under false pretenses, impersonating someone else, manipulating the Services to increase play count, or affect rankings, ratings, or comments) or libelous or defamatory.
- vi. Don’t circumvent any restrictions on access to or availability of the Services.
- vii. Don’t engage in activity that is harmful to you, the Services or others (e.g. transmitting viruses, stalking, posting terrorist content, communicating hate speech or advocating violence against others).
- viii. Don’t infringe upon the rights of others (e.g. unauthorised sharing of copyrighted music or other copyrighted material, resale or other distribution of photographs, documents, music and video).
- ix. Don’t engage in activity that violates the privacy or data protection rights of others.
- x. Don’t help others break these rules.
Enforcement. If you violate these Terms, we may, in our sole discretion, stop providing Services to you or we may close your account. We may also block delivery of a communication (like email or instant message) to or from the Services in an effort to enforce these Terms, or we may remove or refuse to publish Your Content for any reason. When investigating alleged violations of these Terms, we reserves the right to review Your Content in order to resolve the issue, and you hereby authorise such review. However, we cannot monitor the entire Services and make no attempt to do so.
These term may change without notice.
Please note most products on this website are sold by 3rd parties – Oamaru Net (Oamaru Print and Copy Ltd) does not take any responsibility for products sold or purchase from this website. This is between you the seller or purchaser. Please email us if any incorrect or misleading product are for sale.
Note: if you are selling products from this website you are governed by NZ current laws.